carpediem

carpediem

Sunday 5 August 2018

Busan 2018 - part I - lots of pork soup and a bit of Jagalchi Fish Market



I am not entirely happy with some of the things that happened afterwards, but I'm going to try and not let it colour my impression of Busan, which I sincerely liked - enough to go back there for another visit less than a year after my first visit in June 2017, which was also a 5-day trip. This trip to Busan was awesomely spontaneous - the moment I got my job offer I went online to see what cheap plane tickets were available, and in less than ten hours I was on the plane to Busan. Three years ago this would never have happened, but as it is - now it's all part of the game.

The objective of this trip was to just chill, and live a bit, before diving back into the deep. Lots of food, lots of walking, and lots of sleep; that's my sort of holiday. The objective was achieved, and now I miss Korean food.

Air Busan



Nearly there



YUSS THIS IS WHAT I CAME FOR














Off to Jagalchi Fish market in the morning for a nice walk.





No comments:

Post a Comment