carpediem

carpediem

Saturday 2 September 2017

Phone photos of continental #5, part I - Wien flughafen, Budapest and Stockholm


The first place I went to, right after I got off the plane, was the supermarket. Yes, the supermarket. I wandered around in a happy daze, smelling what I like to call the Europe smell, and saw this selection of cheese. Good times. 


Wurst, of course.


By this time I was on the Regiojet bus to Budapest, and as I do I took a picture of the navigation panel on it. Bratislava is still as boring as always. 






Finally back in Budapest, and of course I had to get some goulash soup because no Hungarian trip is complete without goulash soup. And of course the Chain Bridge and the Danube.


On wizzair now..


The Stockholm storybook.


Swedish meatballs. Sorry for the bad resolution. I think it's the bad lighting.


Jazz bar, first and last.




In a cathedral.


Lots of walking, more than anything.

The storybook continues..

No comments:

Post a Comment