carpediem

carpediem

Sunday 3 September 2017

Phone photos of continental #5, part II - Stockholm and Silja



My last few in Stockholm.





I watched the port roll away behind me, and then when I was done with that, I went back indoors and started exploring.



I mulled a little over the restaurants, then decided that I'd be happy with a sole White Russian.


So there's that, and that's my diary, that I wrote in whilst drinking my White Russian. One of my best memories from this trip. You all know this by now, I was drinking it, and then halfway through I realised that the White Russian was making me too happy, and I thought, well we can't have that, so I stopped drinking it.




I had a look at the tax free shops and was very pleased with what I saw, and wished I could buy some, but I think I probably would have gotten alcohol poisoning if I'd finished an entire bottle on my own.











No comments:

Post a Comment