carpediem

carpediem

Sunday 27 May 2018

Interlude #2

The Dubliners/ Irish Coffee, made by Irish baristas with proper Irish whiskey brewed in Ireland


I've finally reached a point where I've reached an equilibrium of sorts - the good sort - for the time being, so here I am. I have completed a series of frenetic house viewings, gone up and down the length and breadth of Dublin and co, and as a result know exactly what sort of house I'd like to live in, in Ireland at least. And now I'm finally here, in my perfect house, or as good as it gets.

I'll try to work on uploading and completing my continentals when I have time, though it's Sunday and I will probably be doing other stuff come tomorrow and the working week. It's Ireland though, it's end of May and still 12 degrees in the afternoon, there is sunshine in the rain and whiskey down my throat, and this is what I came for.

No comments:

Post a Comment