carpediem

carpediem

Sunday 19 February 2017

Helsinki, part IV - West Terminal and St Peter's Line



This is mostly going to be a pictures entry as I've said all that can be said about this part of the journey in my last entry. I located the West Terminal after copious amounts of Baltic walking, then realised that I had hours to kill before the boarding, so I walked around the neighbourhood a bit. I didn't want to walk back to Kamppi - though I would have had enough time - because I didn't fancy the long walk up and down Tyynenmerenkatu again. I went to the 'nearby' supermarket, got some more food, which I munched upon a bit morosely as I milled around taking photos and looking at the Brutalist buildings. There was a fairly large electrical appliances store nearby, which I went to visit, although I have to say I found it a bit boring. I got a kick out of seeing all the ASUS and ACER products on display.


























St Peter's Line, pr Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment