carpediem

carpediem

Thursday 22 June 2017

Busan, part V - Nampo-Jagalchi Boardwalk and BIFF

A family of refugees during the Korean War


I walked back to Jagalchi station, and took the metro back to Nampo to the hostel, where I stayed for a bit to chill before heading back out, back to Jagalchi. I had a day pass anyway so it didn't really matter. I walked to BIFF Square - Busan International Film Festival Square. It was nice, but it was basically just a shopping district. Been there, done that, got the sweat stained Tshirt.

I went back to Nampo again, and walked down to the coastline, and enjoyed myself there some more. There isn't really much to say about Nampo at this point. I enjoyed the view and the weather, although it was still a bit hot. I wondered where my next Europe destination would be - probably first Vienna because direct flights, Wien flughafen which I've come to know so well now.

More walking, more hot weather, more castles in the air, and more to come.


















No comments:

Post a Comment