carpediem

carpediem

Thursday 24 January 2019

Kosovo, part III - Prishtina (iii): Walking tour and U of Prishtina library

U of Prishtina library, purportedly the "ugliest building in the world"


Already Prishtina seems lifetimes away, which is a good thing, because that part of my life is done and dusted for the time being. It's not Kosovo per se, just that all this nomadic travelling isn't really what I want from life anymore. I want to put down roots and work on my career.

I'm going to Barcelona, again after nearly 5 years, but this time on business. Well, that's what it's called officially, but in reality it's team building and hanging out with people from our other offices and overall fun. I have a mild hangover, still haven't packed either, and should be at airport in an hour, but I don't think there will be too much of a problem. I'm usually a fast packer. And I needed to celebrate my moving in last night.

I have some stuff I want to say about the walking tour, but I'll leave it for the next entry as a lot of stuff happened over the past few days and my mood isn't what it was when I first wrote this, anymore.
























One of the things that puzzled me about Kosovo initially - the joint identity of both Albania and Kosovo




No comments:

Post a Comment