carpediem

carpediem

Sunday 28 August 2016

Brugge, part II



Like I said, it rained and rained in Brugge, and looking back at these photos now all I can really remember is lots of walking and lots of raining and dampness and cold. It was nice if you like that sort of thing, which I do, sometimes, but you know what they say about too much of a good thing.

Something about this impassive, taciturn sign is very funny

This area strikes me as being very Cambridge, really.

Will I ever come back to travel? In all honesty, probably not - but who can say?










Just seeing this picture reminds me again of how horribly cold and wet it was






I walked around and eventually felt so cold and wet that I thought, well screw this, I'm getting some chips. So here they are. Belgium's apparently famous for its chips, and it's true, they ARE good, although expensive. I think this cost something around 2-3 EUR.




I made my way back to the train station, sat myself down and waited for the train for Ghent, and as I always do, I took random pictures of random locomotives hurtling by.


Station upholstery

No comments:

Post a Comment