carpediem

carpediem

Saturday 27 August 2016

Lisbon, part VII - More miradouros; Lisbon Cathedral



I spent the rest of the day wandering around the city as I do. This is going to be all photos again because I don't really have much to say. I went to loads of miradouros and took plenty of pictures.

Lisbon, for me, was an antithesis of Barcelona - the city was amazingly beautiful but the people I met there were meh, not memorable at all. I think I did meet a couple but didn't really gel with them. Barcelona on the other hand.. well, you know all about Barcelona. I was underwhelemed by the city, severely so, but the people, well, I fell in love with them.

Alors, I whisper again: this is how I like my Europe, my Lisboa.







The city square




And the Castelo as seen from one of the city miradouros.


A closeup of the Castelo.



Lisbon Cathedral.


And the best closeup I could get of the Cathedral.












This was taken from the miradouro right outside my hostel. Dusky Lisbon.



No comments:

Post a Comment