carpediem

carpediem

Sunday 25 January 2015

Salzburg, part II - the Old Town



This entry is just going to be a photo entry with the occasional this and that thrown in.

I was on the 6th floor, by the way. The lift was made out of glass like the one in Willy Wonka's chocolate factory, and this was the view I got.



I bought some frozen veg and salmon at the Billa and microwaved it into a rather delicious dinner. Went online as I usually do, and to my surprise, rather, Jake had messaged me asking how I was, and if he could read my blog. (This one, as a matter of fact.) We ended up talking for quite a while - it was the first time we'd talked since I'd left Wroclaw. After that little interlude I caught the bus to the Old Town (a 15 minute journey but way too far to walk, or maybe I'm just lazy).




Salz roads.

And, um, this is where I'll just shut up and let the  pictures do the talking. This, my friends, is the city where they filmed The Sound of Music, and the hills are filled, filled with the sound of music!

No photoshop, no filter. Not that I use them much anyway, here.













No comments:

Post a Comment