carpediem

carpediem

Thursday 23 October 2014

Czech Republic, part IV - Prague (ii)



I am doing heaps of hemming and hawwing. Despite all the outrageous demands I've made over the course of my adult life, especially during the past three years, I still have to take a deep breath and muster a particularly substantial velocity of adrenaline whenever I find myself beholden to others. And they're usually the Big Hats, people I really need to mind my P's and Q's with. Apparently I still need a thicker skin.

I re watched The Hours last night and this morning, and I must say that Philip Glass' score blows me away every single time. Everyone was so perfect for their roles: from Nicole Kidman and Julianne Moore and Meryl Streep, to the actors who played Leonard Woolf and young Richard. Never have I understood so much with so little being said.

There's not too much to say since at this point I'd just walked over from the Staroměstské náměstí and it was still incredibly hot. Oh, and I've been listening to loads of Enrique and Marc Anthony recently. I don't know why I like Latin music so much but I do. I usually don't have a clue what they're saying but the songs are all so darn catchy.



Everyone's dying from the heat.





No comments:

Post a Comment