carpediem

carpediem

Sunday 12 October 2014

Monday mornings.


"A trait that makes you good at your profession does not always make you a happy human being."

I really wanted to sleep a bit earlier tonight, but I ended up skyping the night away, first with Jake and then with Rene. After that I went to the 7-11 to grab some almond milk and chicken sushi. ALMOND MILK, of all things, and 24 hour stores. I haven't eaten proper vittles in ages, and ages, and ages. I am ecstatic and in seventh heaven.

By the way, Jake, if you're reading this, which I'm not sure you are, I'm not happy that you assumed I told everyone about you, you cocky bastard. I'm a very private person. I thought you knew that. Anyway, I'm not amused. And I don't care if I sound younger than my age.

Things I want: Same old, al-way-s the same old things. I want closure and neat endings, and yet I can never have them. I want the now but I always get the future. I strive for carpe diem but I can only seize the morrow. I do not like living in this uncertainty, this state of transit. I need, I require homeostasis.



Prague mornings, topped off with 3 whiskey cappuccinos at 4am and an early bus to catch, as usual. This is bliss. This was bliss. FML. The grass is always greener. 

No comments:

Post a Comment