carpediem

carpediem

Thursday 2 October 2014

Interlude. Whatever this is called. Things of the present.

So I just got the feedback for my dissertation and it's official.


I GOT DISTINCTION FOR MY DISSERTATION. I AM NOW A DISTINCTION'D MASTER OF ARTS.

Oh yes. Oh wow. Oh, yeah. I can't even begin to describe how good this feels. I'm not going out to party or get drunk (not things I really seem to do anyway, come to think of it..!) I am going to lie on Rene's bed, and watch the likes on my Facebook roll in, and savour the moment. Because this is a one time thing. Sooo distinctiongasm.

Ummm. Am in a capital-lettered mood now. Buoyant, ecstatic, jubilant.

I had a rather weird day by the way. It's been quite a long time since the equilibrium of my mood was significantly impacted but today was the day. Not just talking about my DISSERTATION either. But yes.

si, 俺達は昔から この街に憧れて
信じて生きてきた
なぜだろう 思いだした 景色は 旅立つ日の奇麗な空...

No comments:

Post a Comment