carpediem

carpediem

Sunday 19 October 2014

Dresden, part II

I was reading through my Romania entries and it seems like I had heaps more to say about Romania than I do for these entries. Also, going through Romania again, I'm surprised at how pretty I found it to be. I remembered thinking that I wouldn't want to go back any time soon, but I might just. The castles are REALLY pretty.

Anyway, I still don't have much to say about Dresden. I wandered around taking loads of pictures since everything was postcard worthy and the weather was splendid. I like big gothic buildings. I have plenty more to say on the subject of leaving Dresden for Prague but I reckon I should leave that for my last Dresden entry. I'll just go ahead and be a lazy arse and inundate this entry with pictures. Enjoy!















Looking at this entry, I'm quite proud of myself. These are some very good pictures I've got here. Of course, I was lucky enough to get fabulous conditions and the town itself is remarkably photogenic, but still. This is probably my best batch. Goes without saying, hands off my pictures please and respect my copyright.

No comments:

Post a Comment