carpediem

carpediem

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Vienna, part IV - the old city centre (ii)

St. Stephen's cathedral, continuing on where we left off. This was late afternoon, when the skies had finally cleared somewhat.



Blustery skies, just so you can see the difference.




Stephansplatz, and Vienna finally against a backdrop of blueee skies.



Met up with Thomas for a tincy tiny espresso-sized latte that cost 5 euro. To be honest, there wasn't actually enough of it for me to gauge whether it was good coffee or not.



Random beauties in the heart of Wien.







More Mozart chocolate, in their SPAR.



And THIS. Holy cow, I miss this. Vanilla milk. We don't have this in England or Asia, or any other European country that I've ever been to, for that matter. I loveloveloved this. YUM. It was the first thing I looked for when I arrived in Salzburg.



Fleeting glimpses, nothing more.



No comments:

Post a Comment