carpediem

carpediem

Sunday 27 August 2017

Kraków, part VIII - Rynek Główny and more Sukiennice



Another day, another night. I went out with Javiera and the Parisians out for another night of drinking, but had to plead out for an early return as I had a morning bus to catch to Brno on the morrow. Victor walked me back, which I thought was very nice of him, and then I went to the hostel, where one of the hostel girls, Kasia, was smoking with a friend of hers. Kasia was one of the best looking girls I'd ever seen in Poland, and actually most of Europe - everything about her looked so right. She was blonde and regal and imposing, and bore a strong resemblance to Kate Winslet, but I hadn't really spoken to her before this. I smiled and said hi to them, and Kasia said to me - "I think you are the prettiest Asian girl I have ever seen." And it all started from there. We laughed, and we went upstairs, where Adam and some of the others were mixing cocktails. Adam whooped when he saw me and ran up to hug me, and we spun around dizzily, and then he got me coke and rum and we all drank and drank ourselves into oblivion, and knocked over an astounding amount of drinks, then we all slumped onto the sofa in the living room and slept till daybreak.

And more hungover photos from the Rynek.

The one thing I disliked about Krakow was the sheer over-abundance of tourists left right centre. People everywhere. ARGH.





















No comments:

Post a Comment