carpediem

carpediem

Sunday 20 August 2017

Warszawa, part II - Stare Miasto (i)



I sat there in the reception and chatted with the people there a bit, and then charged my phone for a bit, messaged Rosa and talked with her, sometimes laughing out loud at the things she would send me. Honestly, travelling Europe is so much fun and that fun is amplified when you meet like minded people and can share your mirth with them.

And then it was out to Stare Miasto, which was right on my doorstep - Zamek Królewski w Warszawie was right across the hostel, along with Kolumna Zygmunta III Wazy and Warszawie p.w. Męczeństwa św. Jana Chrzciciela and all those other gems. I ran out, feeling incredibly alive and also very pleased with myself, and the first thing I did was to get a soft ice. I averaged about 3 or 4 soft ices a day when in Warszawa, because I could.

And then dinner.






Zamek Królewski w Warszawie


Hello dinner!


White russian as always

Pierogi, which doesn't have anything on pelmeni. If there was one criticism I had regarding Poland, it's that the food (aside from the soft ices) is really not up to par with other countries in this region.

Oh well, at least we have sauerkraut


Dusky.









Kolumna Zygmunta III Wazy





No comments:

Post a Comment