carpediem

carpediem

Saturday 12 August 2017

Lithuania, part I - Hostelgate and Aušros vartai (Vilnius)



I arrived in Vilnius, and my first impression was that it was much colder here than any other countries I had been previously, although the latitude was lower. Strange.

I'd booked another hostel, Pilies 13, but according to google maps it was half an hour walk from the bus station and I didn't want to walk that long, so decided to stay at Hostelgate, which Jake had stayed at in 2014, and was only about 6 mins walk from the bus station. It was love at first sight. I texted Will right after - look, I said, this is exactly like Corner Hostel in Wroclaw where we met.

I see what you mean, he said.

Damnit, I miss Will.

More to come.

Trakai - next entry

Aušros vartai 









No comments:

Post a Comment