carpediem

carpediem

Saturday 19 August 2017

Lithuania, part VIII - More Gediminas Castle Tower (Gedimino pilies bokštas), and more Pilies



I walked back, retracing my steps, feeling tired. It was nearing dinnertime, and I wondered if Rosa would be up for dinner, but had no WiFi, so no idea of knowing.

I went back to the hostel, and sure enough, she messaged me, like a charm, asking me if I had any plans that night, and would I be up for dinner. Sure, I said, what do you have in mind? Well, I am simply hankering for pizza, so anything with pizza, she said. I wasn't a huge fan of pizza, so I said - well, I'll meet you halfway, let's find an Italian place. I like risotto. and you can have your pizza and eat it too.





Pilies street


Gediminas Castle Tower




Gediminas Castle Tower

Gediminas Castle Tower

Gediminas Castle Tower

Gediminas Castle Tower

Panorama of Vilnius










No comments:

Post a Comment