carpediem

carpediem

Friday 27 July 2018

Bratislava, part IV - Old Town and the Hrad (ii)



I was up bright and early - well, not really, but reasonably early, 9ish, and decided to walk around the Old Town and climb up to the Hrad. I have been to Bratislava about 5 times by now, but I've never gone up into the Hrad, or gone into the inner city, and usually when I'm here it's for a stopover in the ugly outer city, so I'm glad I got to tarry here for a bit longer and actually see the city as it's meant to be seen.

I went for a coffee, as you do, and then decided I wanted some more coffee, so got some more coffee (lmao) and sat there for a bit, using my phone, enjoying the morning breeze, and the slightly overpriced coffee. The coffee here is more expensive than it is in western Europe, and, well, that's just not acceptable.






Anyway, after my coffee I asked the barista for directions, and found my way up to the Hrad without too much hassle.































No comments:

Post a Comment