carpediem

carpediem

Sunday 1 July 2018

The Hague, Eindhoven, Charles de Gaulle Airport, Croatia Air and Dubrovnik Airport



This entry is as inexplicable as the last, for which I apologise, but I don't really know how to make this clearer without giving away too much, and there are some things I'd like to keep for myself. Anyway, 20 hour bus rides from Budapest to Prague then all across vast Germany, through Frankfurt and Munich, to Rotterdam, and then a train ride from Rotterdam to The Hague, during which we were both sleep deprived yet somehow still in a good mood, and people kept asking us (well, me, mostly - I suppose I'm prettier) how to use the ticket machine for customer service. His comment: "Because we look international."

I had good times there and bad, mostly good but there was bad stuff too, and I'll keep that part of my trip to myself, but here are the pictures I took, and for my next entry you'll see Athens.

The Hague.




















This is where things started to spiral out of control somewhat, and I fought to wrest them back under my control.

Eindhoven, a city which I have nothing but bad memories of.





CDG Airport, and freezing Paris.


Croatia Air.




FFS... Dubrovnik Airport.





Finally off to Athens.



No comments:

Post a Comment