carpediem

carpediem

Wednesday 4 July 2018

Bulgaria, part II - Sofia (ii): Bulgarian food and Alexander Nevsky Cathedral



The one and only Alexander Nevsky Cathedral


Feeling much better today than I did yesterday, probably because I actually managed to get in a full 7 hours sleep. 7-8 hours is usually enough for me. I don't usually do over 9 hours, and anything over 10 hours is usually for very rare cases, ie coming back from a holiday, or after a long plane flight, or after staying up for a an entire night.

As I said, Sofia was really picturesque, but it was just way too hot for me to enjoy properly, although not as debilitatingly hot as Athens. No city is like Athens. I was able to enjoy an absolutely phenomenal Bulgarian salad and some really nice grilled chicken, and in my book that's a good holiday. Shame that the accommodation was such absolute shyte though.




Bulgarian salad

























No comments:

Post a Comment