carpediem

carpediem

Thursday 13 July 2017

St. Petersburg, part XXIII - Winter Palace Зимний дворец (ii)



G-d, I need to wind down and I need my fucking space and I don't have time to deal with whiners and drama queens and people who apply double standards. I also do not look kindly at all upon solicitations in the workplace, at all. If you have a baby, nice - and I only use nice because it's the only neutrally positive word I can think of. IMO work and private lives do not and should not overlap, unless there are excessive mitigating circumstances - ie you find that you really do get along extraordinarily well and you were possibly best friends or even lovers in a past life. I'm not planning on having a baby here, not now, not ever. Nowhere in my job description does it say that I'm obliged to subsidize other people's lifestyle choices.

Rant over, but I needed to get that off my chest.

We are within the Winter Palace and it is very grand. Pictures galore.





















To be continued....


No comments:

Post a Comment