carpediem

carpediem

Saturday 15 July 2017

St. Petersburg, part XXXII - St Peter's Line - SPB-HEL



All I can think of is how happy I am that it's the weekend.

I loved St. Petersburg, but I was glad that this part of my trip had come to an end because I was heartily sick of travelling with the other girls, especially fat, unbearable Giorgia. I spent most of the night wandering around the tax free shops and sundeck, and decided to treat myself to a nice dinner in one of the ship pubs because I could.

My next stop was Tallinn, but first the ship had to call at Helsinki. From then on it was a 2 hour journey from Helsinki to Tallinn.

I think I've said most what can be said about my feelings for St. Petersburg. I will return, but alone, because I feel as if I haven't experienced it properly without being by myself, in my own headspace.

Of course there is more, there's always more. Life is as much as you make of it.

The journey continues.













An open bar on the sun deck












No comments:

Post a Comment