carpediem

carpediem

Thursday 13 July 2017

St. Petersburg, part XXV - Upon the Griboyedov canal, and The Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood by night



We went to a random supermarket on the Griboyedov canal street - the idea was to buy picnic supplies and have an open-air canal cruise whilst having munchies and drinking wine. In theory it's a nice idea. As I've made abundantly clear at this point, though, I much prefer my solitude to being stuck on a boat with a bunch of random strangers whom I don't like that much.

I have so much to do, and think about, and my brain is either on overdrive or autopilot. The only things holding me back are money constraints, and a lack of a European passport.

St. Petersburg during the night - tender is the night.

More to come.
















No comments:

Post a Comment