carpediem

carpediem

Tuesday 25 July 2017

Tallinn, part XIV - One last Lido; Tallinna Bussjaam/simple express, former KGB headquarters and a bit of Kaunas

simple express
Sokos Hotel Viru, Tallinn former KGB headquarters

Itinerary for the day:

10:00 Tallinn Coach Station (Tallinna Bussjaam), Platform 8, Seat 35, Line 5, via Simple express (already paid).
31 mins walk from the hostel.
By bus: Walk 8 min to bus stop Linnahall, take bus 2 Ulemiste, alight at stop Autobussijaam. Then walk 3 mins to bus station.
14:30 arrive in Riga coach station; 12 EUR, already paid.



Another sexy statue

One last Lido









I ended up going to the - er - bussjaam - with a Serbian girl from the hostel. And I found it.

How I miss the look of sunlight in the - er - bussjaam. It makes me think of buses and jam.

And jam always reminds me of Enid Blyton.

How do you describe that which is indescribable?



Kaunas.



The skies were impossibly blue and the trees were impossibly green, and I was impossibly happy.





No comments:

Post a Comment