carpediem

carpediem

Saturday 23 June 2018

Croatia, part IX - Split (iii): Diocletian's Palace and some more of Restaurant FIFE Split



Despite the fact that it was mid November, it was still rather toasty in Split, especially when the sun came out, and I desperately tried to shield myself from the glare of the winter sun. However, everyone knows that blue skies and sun (although not too much sun) make for picture perfect photographs, so overall I couldn't have asked for better photo conditions.












By night



















After I'd finished walking around I went to FIFE for some food. I practically lived there when I was in Split, the food was so ridiculously good. The portions were immense and the waiters were all really nice and I kept getting free crepes. What's not to like!?





And then back to the hostel, but not before dropping by the local supermarket to get some booze, of course.


I can't be the only person who thinks this is unnerving..

No comments:

Post a Comment