carpediem

carpediem

Monday 4 June 2018

Italy, part XIX - Florence (i): Accademia Gallery (Michelangelo's David) and a sneak peek of the Duomo di Firenze

The gorgeous Duomo di Firenze


I arrived at Florence fairly early on in the day, and managed to arrive at the hostel at about 10, where I dumped my stuff, then took some time out to just lounge on the sofa and videochat with Lital a bit because it was one of those lazy mornings. Afterwards I went out to walk around the city, and decided to visit the Accademia Gallery, whose main claim to fame is Michelangelo's David statue - the real thing, not one of several replicas that is littered around the city.




















Photos mostly, because there isn't really that much to say at this point. I am exhausted today.












No comments:

Post a Comment