carpediem

carpediem

Monday 25 June 2018

Croatia, part XII- Omiš (ii)



After I finished that rather nice lunch, I did some more walking around, then caught the next bus back to Split, and enjoyed the extremely picturesque bus ride on the way. This part of the world really is very pretty.





























The rest of the evening was spent doing some more walking around Split, eating cevapi from Kantun Paulina which I've covered, drinking that chocolate drink that looked much better than it actually tasted, and hanging out with the people in the hostel, most of whom got my contact information. The next morning I woke up at 4am, woke up painfully - I both love and hate these early mornings since nothing makes you feel quite so alive as getting up at the crack of dawn when no one else is up, and you feel as if the whole world belongs to you and you alone - and walked to the autobuska stanica. And it was adios Split for now, and onto Dubrovnik, and then Montenegro after this, and I had no idea what awaited me.

The lobby of the autobuska stanica. Note the time

On the bus now and waiting to leave


Off to Dubrovnik and off to the future

No comments:

Post a Comment