carpediem

carpediem

Friday 22 June 2018

Croatia, part VI - Zadar, part (iii)





More Zadar, the same morning, same sealine. After I finished walking, I found a coffee bar and had my coffee fix (I'm one of those immensely annoying people who need a cup of coffee before they can start the day properly) and on the way noticed a rather cheap pizza place. I decided that I had a long bus ride ahead of me, and it wouldn't hurt to get something to eat, so I went and got some pizza, which turned out to be huge. Cheap, too. I would like to come back to Zadar again - I didn't really get to see it properly this time due to my foot - and I'll make sure to come back here and get this pizza, too. If it's still in business, that is.










































And now, it's off to Split. I limped painfully to the autobuska stanica, yowling the entire way, it was so painful. Gah.


No comments:

Post a Comment