carpediem

carpediem

Thursday 7 June 2018

Italy, part XXIV - Florence to Bologna: Firenze Santa Maria Novella railway station and Freccia Rosa

Sneak peek of Bologna


I am up at a ridiculous hour for the second day in the row and I am exhausted. I don't feel as if I got a good night's sleep at all despite the fact that for all intents and purposes, I did. Honestly though, this is really tiring. I won't be able to say I'm going to look forward to the nice nap this afternoon when I get back because I don't have naps, not here anyway, but I will look forward to being able to get up of my own accord tomorrow.

Freecia Rosa, I was up at the crack of dawn to catch it. This is Italy's fastest high speed train out of all of their Freccias, operating at 300 kph. I got it cheap too, otherwise why would I buy it?

I didn't retouch most of these photos because they don't need much retouching. And there's a sneak peek of Bologna.









Cuppa coffee before I leave this city for the next















No comments:

Post a Comment