carpediem

carpediem

Tuesday 26 June 2018

Croatia, part XIV- Dubrovnik (i)



Even though Dubrovnik wasn't my favourite Croatian city by far, you'd have to have a heart of stone not to be moved by its beauty

Dubrovnik is arguably Croatia's most famous town and destination, possibly even exceeding that of Zagreb's, because of the continued success of gory, sexy and incestuous Game of Thrones, although I've never watched it myself. Tried reading the book way back in my early teens and could never get into it, so each to their own.

Dubrovnik bus station is located a fair distance from the old city itself, and you have to get a bus there. I decided to stop at the pub for some lunch because I was absolutely starving.





The bus schedules

The bus ride into the old town was uneventful, and I think I'm just going to let my pictures speak for themselves.



The extremely delicious ice cream



















No comments:

Post a Comment