carpediem

carpediem

Tuesday 26 June 2018

Croatia, part XVI - Dubrovnik (iii)




I went back to the ice cream shop I went to when I first arrived, and got many more ices because I  could and I wanted them, and strolled around the old town enjoying my ices and the fact that I would be sleeping in Montenegro that night. Oh, and of course Dubrovnik, of course I enjoyed Dubrovnik.

I took the bus back to the AS without too much hassle, and found my bus without any fuss, as I do, and then it was goodbye Croatia, for the time being, and hello Montenegro. There was a lot of traffic on the road, but we only ended up being about half an hour delayed. Out of the 8 passengers on the bus, 5 of us were East Asian - there was me, two Korean girls, another girl from Japan I think, and a girl from China, who sat behind me. Honestly, I had no idea that this part of the world was so popular with East Asian girls, and it felt a little weird. The bus terminated at Podgorica though, and I was the only one who got off Kotor. These girls have no idea what they're missing.
































On the bus back to the AS.




And one last glimpse of Dubrovnik before on to MNE.


No comments:

Post a Comment